This document lists the terms and conditions of the contract between BG
Pokupki Ltd ("us", "we", "Merchant", "Seller"), a company registered at
Sofia, "Suhata Reka", bl. 57, ent. B, app.23, tax number BG 175351288
(PROVIDER) and a person, visiting the website www.yunverkiose.com
for browsing or purchase (USER).
- Customer - any individual 18 years of age or older, legal entity or other
legal entity that meets one or more of the following conditions:
- accesses the Content through the Communication Facilities,
- the Content is made available by BG Pokupki (electronically, by telephone, etc.) or by
an existing usage agreement with BG Pokupki;
- place an order and conclude a distance purchase contract
via the Platform.
- Seller - BG Pokupki.
- Website - the e-shop hosted at the web address yunverkiose.com and
- Platform - The yunverkiose.com website
- My Cart - a section on the Site that allows the Customer to add
Goods he wishes to buy at the time of adding them or at a later date
- Order - an electronic document representing a form of communication between
BG Pokupki and the Customer, by which the Customer requests the Seller, through
Platform, his desire to purchase Goods from the Platform.
- Good(s) - any product found on the Platform, including
products mentioned in the Order, which are provided by the Seller in
as a result of a Contract.
- Campaign - any advertising message aimed at promoting the
Platform, the YuKi and/or yunverkose brands or certain Goods that are
offered in limited availability, unless the commercial message
the contrary is expressly stated, for a specific period of time specified by the
- Contract - means the contract entered into remotely between the Seller and
Customer for the purchase and sale of Goods through the Platform, based on and
integral part of which is the Document.
- All information on the Platform that is accessible through a link to the
Internet and the use of a device having a connection to the Internet;
- The content of any communication from the Customer to BG Pokupki,
sent by electronic means and/or any other accessible
means of communication;
- Any information provided, by any means, by the
employee/collaborator of BG Pokupki to the Customer via electronic or other
means of its remote transmission;
- information on the Platform relating to the Goods and/or Services in
certain period of time;
- the information on the Platform concerning the Customers and relating to
Goods and/or Services;
- Commercial messages - any type of message sent via electronic communication channels (such as email, SMS, mobile device push/web push, etc.) containing general and thematic information, information about similar or compatible products to the ones being purchased, information about offers or promotions, information about the Goods and Services added to the "My Cart" section as well as other commercial messages such as market and consumer research.
- Transaction - the action on the part of the Merchant to refund an amount paid by the Customer as a result of cancellation, termination, refusal or failure to conclude a purchase contract through the Platform, carried out solely by bank transfer.
- Specifications - all characteristics and/or descriptions of the Goods and Services as set out in their description.
- Review - a written evaluation by the owner or user of a product or service based on the evaluator's personal experience and ability to make qualitative comments and express an opinion as to whether or not the product or service meets the manufacturer's stated specifications.
- Rating - a method of calculating a Customer's level of satisfaction with respect to a particular product. The rating is expressed in the form of stars, and each product may receive a rating from one to five stars. This level of satisfaction will always be accompanied by the review written by the Customer of a product or service.
- Comment - a rating or critical remark at the end of a Review or on another Review.
- Question - a form of address from a Customer to other Customers in order to obtain information about particular Goods or Services on the Platform.
- Answer - written information that is conveyed to the Customer who has asked a question on the Platform, on a particular Goods page. An Answer is an explanation provided by one Customer to another Customer within a single dialogue.
- The General Terms and Conditions of BG Pokupki are binding for all Customers of the Platform.
- Any use of the Platform means that you have (a) carefully read the terms and conditions of use and (b) agreed to abide by them unconditionally.
- BG Pokupki reserves the right to update and amend the Platform Terms and Conditions from time to time to reflect any changes to the way the Site operates and the Terms and Conditions or any changes to legal requirements. This document is effective as of the time it is posted on the Platform. In the event of any such change, we will post the amended version of the Document on the Platform, so we ask you to check the contents of this Document periodically. Any transaction via the Platform shall be subject to the terms and conditions that were in force at the time the contract/remote sale was concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions of use of the Platform are found to be invalid or unenforceable, regardless of the reason therefor, this shall not render the remaining provisions invalid or unenforceable.
- BG Pokupki makes serious efforts to maintain the accuracy of the information presented on the Platform. However, taking into account possible technical errors or omissions in this information, BG Pokupki specifies that the images of the products are illustrative and indicative in nature, accordingly, the delivered products may differ from the images.
- It is possible that, due to limited space and the consistent structure of the information, product descriptions may sometimes be incomplete. However, BG Pokupki strives to provide the most relevant and important information.
- All goods, including those on promotion/discount, are sold and delivered while stocks last, even if this is not explicitly stated on the Platform.
- The Platform may contain links to other websites. BG Pokupki is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites it does not administer or for other information contained therein.
- The Customer declares his/her wish to order and purchase Goods and/or Services through the Platform by placing an Order electronically or by telephone and which is registered by him/her or by an employee of BG Pokupki on his/her behalf, respectively.
- BG Pokupki will send a notification to the Customer of the registration of the Order in its system, which does not have the meaning of acceptance, confirmation or commitment to its execution. BG Pokupki shall give such notification electronically (email) or by telephone.
- The Seller shall therefore have the right not to deliver some or all of the Goods or not to perform some or all of the Services of the Order for various objective reasons, including but not limited to running out of stock. In all cases BG Pokupki shall notify the Customer by email or telephone. In this situation, the Seller's sole responsibility shall be to refund any price previously received for the Goods or Service.
- The distance purchase contract between the Seller and the Customer shall be deemed to have been concluded at the time of receipt by the Customer, by email and/or SMS sent to his/her telephone, of notification that the Goods in the Order are ready for dispatch or the Service can be provided. Such message shall contain a notification that the Customer will be further notified by a courier of the exact delivery date.
- The contract of sale and purchase between the Customer and the Seller shall consist of these terms and conditions and any additional agreements between the Seller and the Customer. The warranty certificate for each Goods will either accompany it or be loaded into the relevant Customer's Account and will be issued by the Seller or its supplier.
Online Sales Policy
- Access to the Platform for the purpose of registration of an Order is allowed to any Customer.
- BG Pokupki reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict a Customer's access to place an Order and/or to any of the available payment methods if the Customer abuses his/her rights in any way and this is to the detriment of BG Pokupki or any third party. In this situation, it is the Customer's right to contact the Customer Relations Department of BG Pokupki to be informed of the reasons that have led to the application of the above measures. In such cases BG Pokupki shall not be liable for any damages the Customer has suffered or may suffer as a result of such action.
- The Customer has the right to post comments regarding Goods and/or Services and to contact BG Pokupki at the addresses indicated in the "contact" section of the Platform. Posts or messages that contain profanity or inappropriate vocabulary will be removed from the Platform or ignored.
- In the event of unusually high traffic on the Internet, BG Pokupki reserves the right to require Customers to manually enter captcha validation codes in order to protect information posted on the Platform.
- BG Pokupki may publish advertising or promotional information about the Goods and/or Services and/or promotions offered by it or other merchants on the Platform for a specified period of time.
- All prices of the Goods and/or Services on the Platform are final and are published in BGN and EUR, inclusive of VAT and any other taxes or fees required by law.
- In the case of online payments or payments by bank transfer, the Seller shall not be liable for any costs in connection with fees, commissions or other additional payments incurred by the Customer or its bank in connection with the transaction itself, as well as in the case of currency exchange applied by the bank issuing the Customer's card in cases where the currency is other than BGN or EUR. Payment by card to the Seller is accepted as an international payment by the banks in Bulgaria and according to their rules for handling cards and card payments for this type of transaction some banks charge additional fees. The costs associated with such payments are borne by the Buyer. Therefore BG Pokupki recommends its customers to check with their bank for any additional fees that may be charged for online or bank payments.
- In the event that the Customer selects "payment on delivery" as the method of payment for an order (executed and designated as "cash on delivery", "postal money order" or any other type of payment on delivery permitted by law for an order under an online/distance contract) accepted by BG Pokupki, BG Pokupki shall charge a fee for each separately requested order with such method of payment for the processing of such type of payment in order to cover the costs of processing payments on delivery. Such fee shall be charged in respect of orders of products offered by BG Pokupki and shall not be charged in respect of orders of products offered by other merchants on the Platform, and the terms set by the relevant merchant shall apply to payments in respect thereof. At the commencement and immediately prior to the completion of the order, the Customer will be notified of the fee payable for processing payment on delivery of products offered by BG Pokupki. BG Pokupki does not charge a fee for payments made online via the yunverkiose.com website or the BG Pokupki mobile app, online by bank card or other card-related payment instruments, or for payment services to which Regulation (EU) No 260/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 March 2012 laying down technical and business requirements for credit transfers and direct debits in euros and amending Regulation (EC) No 924/2009 (OB, L 94/22 of 30 March 2012) applies.
- All images posted on the Platform are for the sole purpose of
give some idea of the type of Good/Service offered and not to
accurately represent. Accordingly, it is possible that some of the images of the Goods
or Services on the Platform (static/dynamic images/multimedia
presentations/etc.) may not correspond to the appearance of the respective Goods
or give the wrong impression of the Service offered. The Seller shall not
be liable for such discrepancies.
- After 14 (fourteen) days from the time of purchase of a Good or
Service, the Buyer may be asked to make a review of the purchased
Goods or Services. This request will be sent to the e-mail address via
which his Account is registered. By giving a review, the Customer
contributes to the better information of other possible Customers and is
actively participate in the development of new services and in the more detailed description of
features of the Products.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Content as defined in the "Definitions" section, including,
but not limited to logos, any graphic images or lettering, trade
symbols, dynamic symbols, text and/or multimedia content of
Platform, are the exclusive property of BG Pokupki.
- BG Pokupki has and reserves all rights to the intellectual
property relating in any way to the Platform, whether or not
its own or obtained through contractual licenses or by any
other lawful manner.
- Nothing in the distance contract between BG Pokupki and the Customer shall
be deemed to be permission by BG Pokupki for the latter to copy,
distribute, publish, make available to third parties, modify in any way
any part of the Content in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to
the trademarks, logos, multimedia content of
Platform, or descriptions of Products or Services, including by
the introduction of any content external to the Platform,
the removal of marks indicating the proprietary rights of BG Pokupki
to the Content. Customer shall also not transfer, sell,
distribute materials created by reproduction (copying),
modification or publication of the Content, except with the express consent of
- Customer may copy, transfer and/or use the Content only for
personal, non-commercial purposes and only in cases where this does not conflict with
provided for in this chapter of this Document.
- Customer may use the Content for commercial purposes only
and only if he has obtained the written consent of BG Pokupki to do so and only for
the portion of the Content, in the manner and to the extent of its use, and
within the time limits for which such consent is expressly given. Any
subsequent or different use of the Content shall be deemed to be
a breach of this Agreement between BG Pokupki and Customer and a violation of
the intellectual property rights of BG Pokupki, who shall be entitled to
hold the Customer liable therefor.
- Simply sending to the Customer or linking to the Content or parts
of it by BG Pokupki shall not be deemed to be consent by
BG Pokupki to allow the Customer to use the Content or any part thereof
for its own purposes other than its personal needs, regardless of the means of
communication medium used by BG Pokupki.
- Any use of the Content for any purpose other than expressly
permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in any other express written consent,
given by BG Pokupki.
- The Customer may place Orders on the Platform by adding the desired
Goods and/or Services to My Shopping Cart by following the steps outlined
on the Platform to complete and submit the relevant Order.
- Any Goods and/or Services added to My Shopping Cart can be purchased,
if available. Adding a Good and/or Service to My Cart without
Order being completed does not result in the Order being registered and
the automatic reservation of the Goods/Service.
- By confirming the Order BG Pokupki confirms the delivery of only one
item of the relevant Goods in the registered Order. The remaining units of
Goods of the model in question will be further confirmed or declined in the
depending on the quantities available. Registration of the Order is not
equivalent to its confirmation.
- The Customer undertakes and shall be responsible for all data that is
provided to BG Pokupki in connection with the Order is true, complete and accurate
as at the date of placing the Order.
- By submitting the Order, the Customer authorises BG Pokupki to contact
him in any way possible when required in connection with
the order placed or the Contract concluded.
- The Seller has the right to refuse to execute (cancel) the order made by
Customer's Order, for which it shall notify the Customer. Cancellation of the Order
shall not entail any liability or subsequent obligation on the part of any
party to the other in connection therewith and accordingly neither party shall have any right
to claim compensation from the other for its cancellation in the following cases:
- non-acceptance of the transaction by the Customer's issuing bank
in the case of online payment;
- execution of the monetary transaction not resulting in the receipt of
funds to the Seller's account in the case of online payments
- the data provided by the Customer in the Platform is incomplete and/or incorrect.
Confidentiality and data collection
this Document and can be viewed here.
- Customer agrees that by providing any of its personal or
other data to BG Pokupki, he agrees that it may be
used by the latter for the following purposes by BG Pokupki:
- Registering purchases, sending purchased goods,
resolving disputes with Customers regarding their Orders or handling
- Sending Commercial messages or periodic notices by e-mail
or by SMS;
- the Customer's account, including registering orders, sending
Order registration, ordering products, ordering services, invoicing,
Resolving disputes with Customers regarding their Orders or handling
- Sending Commercial Communications, periodic e-mail notifications
or by SMS;
- Conducting market research, tracking and monitoring
sales and customer/consumer behavior.
- The Customer agrees to provide BG Pokupki with unlimited volume and
time access to any materials and information sent to
Seller through or in connection with the Platform, whether or not made
Order and transacted through the Platform. BG Pokupki has the right to
use, reproduce, publish, modify, transmit and distribute such
information or materials. The Customer expressly agrees that BG Pokupki may
freely use and process for its own purposes the ideas, concepts or
know-how which the Customer has provided to it in any way through or
connection with the Platform or the actions/inactions that the Customer has
made through or in connection with the Platform. BG Pokupki shall have no obligation
to keep the information so obtained confidential, insofar as it does not
is not obliged to do so by applicable law.
- By providing their data to BG Pokupki (including electronic
address) the Customer gives his/her express consent to be contacted by BG Pokupki
or third parties who are couriers, partners of BG Pokupki and are
marketing service providers, governmental, municipal or non-governmental
agencies or insurance or financial services companies,
where required by specific legislation, and other
companies with which BG Pokupki may develop joint bidding programs
Goods and/or Services on the market, etc.
- At the moment the Customer creates an account on the Platform, he has
has the opportunity to consent to receiving Turog messages.
- The Customer may withdraw its consent given to the Seller for
to receive Commercial Communications, which can be revoked at any time
at any time by changing his Account settings in "My Subscriptions" or
by contacting the Seller.
- Opting out of receiving Commercial Messages does not automatically
waiver of the consent given to this Contract.
- After adding Goods or Services in the following section in the Account:
- "My Cart", the Seller will notify the Buyer / User regarding:
- Change of price of the Goods or Services in the "My Cart" section.
- Recommendations for Goods that are similar to those added in the section
- The availability of Goods in the "My Cart" section
- "Favorites", the Seller will notify the Buyer / User about:
- Price change of the Goods or Services added to the section
- Recommendations for Goods or Services similar to those added in the
- Availability of Goods
- After the purchase of Goods or Services, BG Pokupki will send the Customer
commercial messages regarding offers for Goods or Services recommended
to be used in conjunction with the Goods or Services purchased.
Customer may unsubscribe at any time from receiving Commercial
Messages pursuant to Article 12.2 above by clicking on the unsubscribe link,
published in the Commercial Communications received by BG Pokupki or by
contacting BG Pokupki for this purpose.
In addition, we may use your data for marketing and consumer
surveys. We do not use the data collected in the context of market and
consumer surveys for advertising purposes. Detailed information (especially
regarding the evaluation of your publications) can be found in the context of
the relevant survey or where you make your posts.
Your responses to consumer surveys are not sent to third parties.
parties, nor are they published. You may object to the use of
your market research data at any time free of charge by clicking on
the unsubscribe link posted in each message or by contacting
- The prices of the Goods and Services advertised on the Platform are final and
include VAT as well as all other taxes and charges provided for in the current
- The price, the method of payment and the payment term for invoices
are specified in each Order. Orders for products offered by BG Pokupki
with a value exceeding BGN 5,000 will not be payable on delivery,
but should be paid in advance by bank transfer or bank card.
- The customer is obliged to provide all the necessary information for the issue of
the invoice in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation in force.
- The Seller shall issue an invoice to the Customer for the Goods ordered and delivered.
based on the information provided by the Customer.
- BG Pokupki shall issue an invoice for each payment under an Order through which the Customer
has purchased Goods and/or Services offered on the Platform by BG Pokupki.
The Customer agrees to receive such invoice electronically via
uploading it to his Account and/or sending it to his email. In case,
such payment documents are unavailable for more than 48 hours (forty
eight) hours, please notify us HERE.
- In order to properly compile the invoice for the relevant Order,
Customer/User shall continuously update the data in
his/her account. He is obliged to review the information indicated in the respective
Order to ensure that it is complete, correct and accurate.
- The Customer will have a record of the invoices issued to it by BG Pokupki
in his Account and may store or archive them at any time.
- Customer's payment card details will not be accessible to BG Pokupki,
nor will they be stored by BG Pokupki, but only by the issuer of the
the relevant payment card or by another entity authorised to provide
services for the storage of card credentials.
- The entity authorised to provide card storage services
data is Stripe, Stripe Payments Europe, Limited, an Irish company,
at The One Building, Lower Grand Canal St, Dublin 2, Ireland,
registration number 513174
- In certain cases, to maintain the security of Transactions,
the Customer will be required to authorise payment by re-certification of
his identity (entering a password, fingerprint or facial
recognition on mobile terminals equipped with the relevant features.
- For security reasons when making Transactions, the Customer shall
is advised not to log in to the Site and set the automatic log in option to
mobile devices. Disclosure of card account password is prohibited
and it is recommended to use a complex password (e.g. at least eight characters,
including uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and special characters).
- Customers may purchase pre-paid Vouchers which
receive a promotional code (Discount Code).
- The discount code can be used when making a purchase on the Platform by
by entering it in a special field.
- The discount code is unique and can only be used once.
- The Customer is obliged to keep the Discount Code out of sight of third parties.
- BG Pokupki is not responsible if a third party has used the Discount Code.
discount code in the course of a purchase, thereby making an unlawful use of the
other's Discount Code.
- The Discount Code gives the right to a discount for the respective value, at
purchase of goods from the Platform or the physical store. When purchasing
goods of lesser value than the value of the Voucher, funds are not
refunded and no residual value information is kept.
- When purchasing goods for a higher price than the Voucher price, the customer
pays the balance up to the full price of the goods.
Shipping and Delivery
We listed the Shipment and Delivery terms in a separate page for
easier comprehension. Please, do not hesitate to check them there.
BG Pokupki shall not be liable for any loss suffered by Customer's damages
resulting from force majeure or which are beyond the control of the Seller.
Please, do not hesitate to check them there.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Bulgarian law shall apply to this Contract.
Any disputes arising between BG Pokupki and Customers will be resolved
amicably or, if this is not possible, the disputes will be resolved
before the competent Bulgarian courts in accordance with Bulgarian